NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "June was a lot better than May," Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers on Tuesday, as he explained that company after company has confirmed this trend on their earnings calls.
Cramer said this news is finally starting to dawn on the markets, most of which was paying attention to doom and gloom forecasts and estimates based on macro economic theories. But in reality, Cramer noted that in the month of June the price of oil peaked, commodity prices fell and even unemployment showed a glimmer of hope. Cramer said if investors listen to the companies themselves, and not the macro theories, they'll get a whole different outlook on the markets.Cramer noted that company after company, from homebuilder Lennar (LEN) to apparel-maker Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) all said things were looking better in June than they were in May. The same rings true for Nike (NKE), Fossil (FOSL), Pier 1 Imports (PIR) and Oracle (ORCL), a stock which Cramer owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. Cramer said that it's clear that oil and gas production and pipelines are ramping up in this country, as are the machinery stocks. He said everything from retail to restaurants will also be on the rise as oil prices fall and the world begins to see a stronger Japan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV