NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Companhia Brasiliera de Distribuicao (NYSE:CBD) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $46.33, above its previous 52-week high of $46.27 with 2.2 million shares traded as of 1:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 782,500 shares over the past 30 days. Companhia Brasiliera de Distribuicao has a market cap of $10.7 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao operates as a retailer of food, clothing, home appliances, and other products through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and specialized and department stores primarily in Brazil. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.5, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 24.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CBD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CBD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV