NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
AbitibiBowater Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $20.65.
Penn Virginia Corp. fell 4.6 percent to $13.79.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. fell 4.6 percent to $26.89.First Republic Bank fell 3.8 percent to $31.52. Lone Pine Resources Inc. fell 3.7 percent to $10.40. Enbridge Energy Partners LP fell 3.6 percent to $29.77. Rhino Resource Partners LP fell 3.6 percent to $22.94. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 3.6 percent to $62.67. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. fell 3.5 percent to $22.03. Dice Holdings Inc. fell 3.2 percent to $13.14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV