NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Barclays (BCS), Bank of America (BAC), Citigroup (C), Credit Suisse (CS), Banco Satander (BSBR), Wells Fargo (WFC), BBVA Banco Frances (BFR), Grupo Financiero Galicia (GGAL), Itau Unibanco (ITUB) and UBS (UBS) have upside potential of 30% to 81%, based on analysts' consensus estimate of 12-month price targets.
We have identified bank stocks from the U.S., Brazil, Argentina, Switzerland and the U.K.
These stocks have mean upside value of 45%, according to a Bloomberg poll, and a mean buy rating of 63%.
In comparison, Royal Bank of Canada (RY), M&T Bank Corporation (MTB), Banco Santander Chile (SAN), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) and HSBC Holding (HBC), offer lower mean upside potential, based on a Bloomberg consensus
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV