Tradeshift Is Social Media for Businesses
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- When it comes to social media, having a strong presence in the social networking world of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (LNKD) is a must-have for small businesses promoting themselves to the outside world.
Small businesses should also connect via social networking with customers and suppliers. Tradeshift labels itself as a global social business network that focuses on building business relationships and improving transactions through e-invoicing.
The company is comparable to combining Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn into one site specifically for businesses. Invoicing is only part of the conversation, according to CEO Christian Lanng.
Lanng shared with TheStreet how small-business owners can benefit from joining a business-specific social network such as Tradeshift and how electronic invoicing will improve efficiency.How does Tradeshift connect businesses to customers and suppliers? Lanng: Business is not only about the numbers -- it is also about the connections.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV