3. Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) develops, manufactures and distributes automotive air brake systems, air controlling systems and other related components to automotive original equipment manufacturers and related aftermarkets in China and internationally.
Consolidated revenue for the first quarter of 2011 increased 34.6% to $52 million from $38.6 million in the year-earlier period. This increase results from improved foreign customer base and the continued growth in China's auto market. Subsequently, net income surged to $5.4 million, or 25 cents a share. This compares to $4 million, or 19 cents a share, in the first quarter of 2010.
At the end of the March 2011 quarter, cash and cash equivalents were reported at $12.2 million, almost double from $6.7 million at the end of December 2010. Cash generated from operating activities stood at $8.3 million, up 598.6% from $1.2 million in the year-ago period. Lastly, current ratio improved slightly to 3.04 from 3.02 at the end of the prior quarter.
For the second quarter of 2011, the company projects net sales at $65 million and net income at $6.1 million.Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend a buy, while the others advise a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 168.2% upside to $10.84 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV