6. Inventure Foods (SNAK) is a marketer and manufacturer of healthy, all-natural and indulgent specialty snack food brands. The company operates in three segments: manufactured snack products, berry products and distributed products.
Net revenue earned during the first quarter of 2011 increased 16.7% to $36.6 million vs. $31.4 million in the year-ago quarter. The key drivers for this increase are a 44.7% boost for Boulder Canyon foods because of category growth, new distribution, success of new items and investment in marketing and people to support the brand, and a 17.6% increase for T.G.I. Friday's brand.
Gross profit increased 15.8% year-over-year to $7.9 million, while operating income grew 5.9% to $2.4 million from $2.3 million in the prior year's quarter. Net income was $1.4 million, or 8 cents a share, compared to $1.2 million, or 7 cents a share, in the first quarter of 2010.
All the five analysts covering the stock rate a buy. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 40.3% upside to $5.50 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV