7. Jamba (JMBA), operating through its wholly owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company, owns and franchises Jamba Juice stores. Jamba Juice is a restaurant retailer of food and beverage offerings, including fruit smoothies, juices, teas, hot oatmeal made with organic steel cut oats, wraps, salads, sandwiches, and a variety of baked goods and snacks.Non-GAAP revenue increased marginally to $60.9 million from $60.6 million in the prior year. Company-owned comparable store sales increased 2.2% from the prior year period. System-wide comparable store sales improved 3.1%, while comparable store sales at franchised locations were up 4.1%. Non-GAAP net loss stood at $5.4 million, or 11 cents a share, vs. $6.4 million, or 13 cents a share, in the first quarter of 2010.
8 Consumer Goods Buys Under $5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.