- Additional resource definition drilling to expand and upgrade the resources at the Bull Hill SW, Whitetail Ridge, and Bull Hill NW deposits.
- Exploration drilling at the Bull Hill West, Carbon REE, and other prospective REE targets identified during the 2010 exploration program.
- Geological mapping, geochemical sampling, and geophysical surveys over selected areas in order to better delineate current target areas and identify new targets for economic REE mineralization.
- Collection of additional bulk sample mineralized material for the pilot plant testing from a second large diameter core drilling program in select, well-mineralized areas, along with additional sampling of mineralized surface exposures in road cuts, trenches, and drill sites.
- A condemnation drilling program to ensure that the proposed low-grade stockpile and waste facility will not cover ground that is prospective for REE and/or gold mineralization.
- Environmental baseline and geotechnical studies directed toward ultimate mine development.
- Continued metallurgical testing of oxide zone mineralized material for optimization of mineral concentration and chemical concentration processes.
- Pilot plant metallurgical testing on bulk sample material collected in 2010 to produce a potentially saleable rare earth carbonate concentrate.
- Continuation of metallurgical testing on the oxide-carbonate mineralized material.
- Completion of a Preliminary Feasibility Study in the first quarter of 2012.
Rare Element 2011 REE Drilling Underway
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.