Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA) (“Zuoan” or the “Company”), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, today announced that it filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on June 27, 2011. The 2010 Form 20-F can be accessed on Zuoan’s investor relations website at http://zuoancn.investorroom.com//.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, and is head-quartered in Shanghai. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men’s casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 27 of China’s 32 provinces and municipalities. As of March 31, 2011, Zuoan had 1,123 stores located in China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV