Calix, Inc. (NYSE:CALX) today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2011 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, July 21, 2011.
Calix will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2011 results at 1:30 p.m. PDT (4:30 p.m. EDT) on the same day. Investors can listen to a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the Calix Investor Relations website at http://investor-relations.calix.com. The conference call and webcast will include forward-looking information. A replay of the webcast will also be available at http://investor-relations.calix.com following the completion of the call.
Calix (NYSE:CALX) is a global leader in access innovation. Its Unified Access portfolio of broadband communications access systems and software enable communications service providers worldwide to be the broadband provider of choice to their subscribers. For more information, visit the Calix website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV