SAO PAULO, June 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: ITUB3, ITUB4; NYSE: ITUB) filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 (the "2010 Form 20-F") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2010 Form 20-F is available on both the SEC's website at www.sec.gov and Comissao de Valores Mobiliarios (CVM - Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission) website at www.cvm.gov.br, as well as on the Company's Investor Relations website at www.itau-unibanco.com/ir.
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the Company's complete audited Financial Statements of the last fiscal year, free of charges by requesting a copy to Investor Relations Department, by email email@example.com, indicating the Form needed, your contacts and the complete address.
Investor Relations AreaContact: Geraldo Soares / Adriano Montico+011-55-11-5019-1549
SOURCE Itau Unibanco Holding S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV