6waves chose Akamai because if its global platform, reputation for technological innovation and quality of service.
6waves, a venture-backed company is the leading international publisher and developer of gaming applications on social network platforms including Facebook and Yabage ( Japan). It aims to publish the next generation of social games to cover every genre, language, and platform. 6waves aims to scour the Earth, and bring the most fun and exciting games to your local social network in the language you speak. To date, it has over 65 million monthly active players, and growing aggressively.
About AkamaiAkamai® (NASDAQ: AKAM) provides market-leading, cloud-based services for optimizing Web and mobile content and applications, online HD video, and secure e-commerce. Combining highly-distributed, energy-efficient computing with intelligent software, Akamai's global platform is transforming the cloud into a more viable place to inform, entertain, advertise, transact and collaborate. To learn how the world's leading enterprises are optimizing their business in the cloud, please visit www.akamai.com and follow @Akamai on Twitter. Media contact:LEWIS PR Emma Jenkins +852 3944 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org AkamaiAsia Pacific Region Vincent Leong+65 6593 8700 email@example.com SOURCE Akamai Technologies Hong Kong Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV