Standard & Poor's has a strong buy recommendation and $103 twelve-month price target on Exxon explaining that the company has enjoyed "superior earnings and dividend growth and stability."
Exxon has launched 11 major projects through 2013 in Qatar, the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia, Russia, Angola and Nigeria, and this is expected to boost production by 600,000 boe (barrel of oil equivalent) a day.In the first quarter, Exxon's oil-equivalent production rose 10% year-over-year, driven by its assets in Qatar and growing unconventional gas production. Exxon returned over $7 billion to shareholders in the first quarter through dividends and share buybacks. The stock is considered by S&P to be low-risk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV