The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Tiens Biotech Group (USA), Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Tiens Biotech Group (USA), Inc. (“Tiens Biotech” or “the Company”) (AMEX: TBV) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the receipt of a merger proposal from the Company’s Chairman and CEO, Jinyuan Li. Under the terms of the transaction, Tiens Biotech shareholders would receive $1.72 per share of Tiens Biotech stock they own. Mr. Li currently owns more than 95% of the Company’s outstanding shares.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/tiens-biotech, or call: 877-363-5972.
The investigation concerns whether the Tiens Biotech Board of Directors is adequately shopping the Company and taking the necessary steps to obtain the best possible price for Tiens Biotech shareholders. In particular, Tiens Biotech reported a book value of $2.67 per share for the most recent quarter.
If you own common stock in Tiens Biotech and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV