7. Interphase (INPH)
Company Profile: Interphase is a telecom-equipment maker. The company provides services for LTE and WiMAX, interworking gateways, packet processing, network connectivity, and security for key applications for the communications and enterprise markets.Interphase shares more than doubled on Feb. 11, a day after the company reported fourth-quarter financial results. The company said revenue in the quarter jumped 24% to $5.8 million as it swung to a quarterly profit. The stock hit a high of $7.59 in March but has been steadily pulling back since. Current Share Price: $4.22 (June 27) 2011 Total Return: 134% Analyst Ratings: There are no research firms covering Interphase currently. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on the stock, which it has maintained since downgrading the stock from "hold" in July 2009. The latest report calls attention to Interphase's "feeble growth in its earnings per share."
6. Dynatronics (DYNT) Company Profile: Dynatronics makes medicine and aesthetic products used by physical therapists, chiropractors, sports-medicine practitioners, podiatrists and physicians. In March, Dynatronics announced that it signed a contract with FirstChoice Cooperative, the third group-purchasing-organization contract the company signed in two months. In April, the company regained compliance with the Nasdaq's listing requirements, as the stock climbed above $1 a share to satisfy the minimum bid price requirement. Current Share Price: $1.48 (June 27) 2011 Total Return: 135% Analyst Ratings: No research firm currently follows Dynatronics. TheStreet Ratings has a "hold" rating on the stock after upgrading from "sell" on Sept. 30, 2009. The latest report notes the company's "revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures." However, those strengths are countered by disappointing return on equity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV