YM BioSciences (YMI)
An enterprise value of $220 million significantly undervalues YM BioSciences if the experimental myelofibrosis drug CYT387 can effectively reduce anemia (and shrink enlarged spleens) without causing too many harmful side effects. [Consider that Incyte (INCY) is valued at more than $2 billion based on the potential of a similar, perhaps inferior myelofibrosis drug currently under FDA review.]Getting investors to buy into the YM BioSciences' bull story -- and perhaps push the stock's valuation closer to Incyte's -- is going to require a lot more clinical data on CYT387. The first step on that road may come in December when full results from a phase II study of CYT387 are presented at the American Society of Hematology's annual meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV