4. TAM, operating through three subsidiaries, provides scheduled air transportation services in both the domestic and the international markets. The airline offers passenger and cargo routes to 42 cities and serves an additional 40 domestic destinations through regional alliances. The stock rose 3.9% last week.
Of the nine analysts covering the stock, seven rate it a buy and two rate it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. According to Bloomberg, analysts on average have a $26.84 12-month price target on the stock, up 28.7% from recent levels.
3. Sify Technologies is an integrated Internet, network and electronic commerce services company in India, offering end-to-end solutions with a range of services delivered over a common Internet backbone infrastructure. The company structures its operations into corporate network/data services, Internet access services, and other services such as development of e-learning software. At close last week, the stock was up 6.0%.
Last week, Sify partnered with Fortinet (FTNT) to roll out on-demand security solutions for cloud computing customers and its Clean Connect service. These services are designed to guarantee secure bandwidth and clean connectivity to its enterprise customers.Meanwhile, the company recently unveiled that it is seeking to position itself as an ICT (information, communication and technology) company and has started setting up data centers and invested in fully-owned software solution company called Sify Software, an entity that provides applications for enterprise segments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV