4. TAM, operating through three subsidiaries, provides scheduled air transportation services in both the domestic and the international markets. The airline offers passenger and cargo routes to 42 cities and serves an additional 40 domestic destinations through regional alliances. The stock rose 3.9% last week.
Of the nine analysts covering the stock, seven rate it a buy and two rate it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. According to Bloomberg, analysts on average have a $26.84 12-month price target on the stock, up 28.7% from recent levels.
3. Sify Technologies is an integrated Internet, network and electronic commerce services company in India, offering end-to-end solutions with a range of services delivered over a common Internet backbone infrastructure. The company structures its operations into corporate network/data services, Internet access services, and other services such as development of e-learning software. At close last week, the stock was up 6.0%.
Last week, Sify partnered with Fortinet (FTNT) to roll out on-demand security solutions for cloud computing customers and its Clean Connect service. These services are designed to guarantee secure bandwidth and clean connectivity to its enterprise customers.Meanwhile, the company recently unveiled that it is seeking to position itself as an ICT (information, communication and technology) company and has started setting up data centers and invested in fully-owned software solution company called Sify Software, an entity that provides applications for enterprise segments.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts