Artesian Water Company, Inc., was named the winner of the Best Tasting Water award in the groundwater division by the American Water Works Association (AWWA) Chesapeake Division at its spring meeting in Linthicum Heights, Maryland, on May 12. The Chesapeake Division encompasses all of Delaware, Maryland, the District of Columbia and parts of northern Virginia.
“We are very pleased to have received the Best Tasting Water award in this category,” said Artesian President and CEO Dian Taylor. “Our strict testing and monitoring of the groundwater assures us that we are providing our customers not only with the best tasting water, but water that meets or exceeds all Environmental Protection Agency standards and the Delaware Division of Public Health requirements.”
About Artesian Water
Artesian Water Company, the principal subsidiary of Artesian Resources
Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA), is the oldest and largest investor-owned
public water utility on the Delmarva Peninsula and has been providing
water since 1905. Artesian Water distributes and sells water to
residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV