Artesian Water Company, Inc., was named the winner of the Best Tasting Water award in the groundwater division by the American Water Works Association (AWWA) Chesapeake Division at its spring meeting in Linthicum Heights, Maryland, on May 12. The Chesapeake Division encompasses all of Delaware, Maryland, the District of Columbia and parts of northern Virginia.
“We are very pleased to have received the Best Tasting Water award in this category,” said Artesian President and CEO Dian Taylor. “Our strict testing and monitoring of the groundwater assures us that we are providing our customers not only with the best tasting water, but water that meets or exceeds all Environmental Protection Agency standards and the Delaware Division of Public Health requirements.”
About Artesian Water
Artesian Water Company, the principal subsidiary of Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA), is the oldest and largest investor-owned public water utility on the Delmarva Peninsula and has been providing water since 1905. Artesian Water distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV