NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:CMO) is tomorrow, June 28, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 48 cents per share. At a price of $13.80 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 14%. The average volume for Capstead has been 728,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Capstead has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 9.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Capstead Mortgage Corporation operates as a self-managed real estate investment trust. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.6, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CMO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV