Corn Products International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CPO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Corn Products International (NYSE:CPO) is tomorrow, June 28, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $53.89 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Corn Products International has been 684,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Corn Products International has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 16.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Corn Products International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells various food ingredients to food and industrial customers in North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 15, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV