- Highlights include 28.30 metres grading 2.78 g/t Au, 11.76 metres grading 6.44 g/t Au, and 9.34 metres grading 7.56 g/t Au.
- The feasibility study, engineering design and site preparation for the Namoya project is expected to be completed by December 2011, followed by hard construction commencing in Q1 2012.
TORONTO, June 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Banro Corporation ("Banro" or the "Company") (NYSE AMEX - "BAA" TSX - "BAA") is pleased to announce results from the Company's infill core drilling program at its wholly-owned Namoya gold project, located on the Twangiza-Namoya gold belt in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the "DRC").
Assays results have been received for 37 infill core holes completed at Namoya since the current phase of drilling started in October 2010. These 37 infill holes, which have been drilled as part of the Company's feasibility study, have not been included in the mineral resource estimates that were announced by the Company on January 24, 2011 as part of the preliminary assessment of the Namoya heap leach project.
- Hole NDD221 intersected 12.10 metres grading 3.72 g/t Au from 76.00 metres
- Hole NDD223 intersected 9.34 metres grading 7.56 g/t Au from 134.48 metres
- Hole NDD228 intersected 22.08 metres grading 2.88 g/t Au from 101.13 metres
- Hole NDD235 intersected 11.76 metres grading 6.44 g/t Au from 36.84 metres
- Hole NDD237 intersected 9.00 metres grading 2.59 g/t Au from 11.00 metres
- Hole NDD242 intersected 28.30 metres grading 2.78 g/t Au from 10.00 metres
- Hole NDD243 intersected 13.00 metres grading 3.54 g/t Au from 62.00 metres
- Hole NDD245 intersected 12.00 metres grading 4.81 g/t Au from 59.00 metres
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV