HOUSTON, June 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced today that Adam B. Anderson will be appointed Baker Hughes' vice president, investor relations effective July 1, 2011. In this position, he will be located in Houston and will report to Peter A. Ragauss, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Adam will succeed Gary R. Flaharty, who will assume a senior role in Baker Hughes' supply chain organization effective August 1, 2011.
Chad Deaton, chairman and chief executive officer of Baker Hughes said, "Gary has been instrumental in helping Baker Hughes communicate our message and strategy to the Street during his tenure in investor relations and we look forward to his continued success at Baker Hughes.
Adam brings a broad understanding of International and North America operations, sales and marketing to his new position. His knowledge and experience will be helpful in enabling us to communicate Baker Hughes' strategic plans and operational results to our investment community."Biographical Information Adam B. Anderson, 35, has most recently been the vice president of completion systems for Baker Hughes in the US Land geomarket. Prior to this role, he held a variety of marketing and operations management positions for Baker Hughes in the Gulf of Mexico, the Middle East and the Product Development Center. Mr. Anderson began his career with PES/WellDynamics and served in a variety of engineering and sales positions. He earned a BS in Petroleum Engineering from Colorado School of Mines and a MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University. Baker Hughes provides reservoir consulting, drilling, pressure pumping, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services to the worldwide oil and gas industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV