DALLAS, June 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Titanium Metals Corporation (" TIMET") (NYSE: TIE) announced today that it will call for redemption all of the outstanding shares of its 6-3/4% Series A Preferred Stock. The redemption date of the Preferred Stock will be June 28, 2011, and the redemption price will be $50.00 per share, plus accrued and unpaid dividends up to the date of redemption. After the redemption, dividends on the Preferred Stock will cease to accrue and such shares will no longer be deemed outstanding. All rights of the holders in respect of the Preferred Stock will terminate, except for the right to receive the redemption price, together with the accrued and unpaid dividends thereon.
The notice of redemption and related materials was mailed to registered holders of the Preferred Stock on or about May 25, 2011. In order to receive the redemption price, certificated shares must be surrendered to the redemption agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, by hand or by overnight delivery at the address set forth in the letter of transmittal that accompanied the notice of redemption. Questions relating to, and requests for additional copies of the notice of redemption and the related material, including questions relating to any lost stock certificates, should be directed to American Stock Transfer and Trust Company at (877) 248-6417.
TIMET, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a leading worldwide producer of titanium metal products. Information on TIMET is available on its website at www.timet.com.
SOURCE Titanium Metals Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV