JIASHAN, China, June 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOL), a leading global manufacturer of solar products, today announced that its chief financial officer, Ms. Julia Xu, will resign from the Company to pursue other career interests. Mr. Henry Wang, ReneSola's current vice president of finance, has been appointed as the Company's new chief financial officer. In addition, Mr. Tony Hung has been appointed vice president of international corporate finance and corporate communications.
All management appointments have been approved by ReneSola's Board of Directors and will take effect as of July 1, 2011.
Mr. Xianshou Li, ReneSola's chief executive officer, commented, "I would first like to thank Julia for the integral role she has played in strengthening our financial position and improving our internal controls over the past couple years. We wish her well in her future endeavors. We are very pleased, however, to have someone as qualified and experienced as Henry take over her position. Henry has an extensive background in accounting and finance and he is very familiar with our business through his role as vice president of finance where he led our cost reduction program, cash flow improvement initiatives and supervised our internal control and compliance. He will continue to drive these efforts to strengthen our company's performance. I am also pleased to welcome Tony as our vice president of international corporate finance and corporate communications. Tony possesses a deep knowledge of the capital markets and previously supported ReneSola during our listing on the NYSE while he was with Deutsche Bank. The additions of Henry to our executive leadership team and Tony to our corporate finance and communications team should help to further enhance our communications with the investment community."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV