To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
National Grid (NGG): "That's a high-yielding utility and I want to stick with it. "
Macy's (M): "I like Macy's but the stock has had a big run and the market's been choppy. I'll give it a thumbs up but the market might allow you to buy it cheaper."Oncothyreon (ONTY): "That's a speculative vaccine company. I'm willing to buy into it. I'll buy into it as a speculation." Six Flags (SIX): "I'd rather see you in Cedar Fair (FUN)." SPDR Gold Shares (GLD): "Accept the fact that it's going to come down a little. the stronger dollar is bad for gold. Wait until it gets to $140 then buy more." Sprint Nextel (S): "I think this is a good time to buy. Everyone hates the chart; so maybe you wait a little then buy some." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV