NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA), Itau Unibanco Holding (ITUB), Eni (E), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), VALE (VALE), Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG), Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR), Rio Tinto (RIO) and Bank of America (BAC) have upside potential of up to 56%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
We have identified 10 stocks across diverse sectors such as banking, mining, oil and gas, pharma, consumer electronics and technology, which investors can consider for long-term growth. The selected stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $44 billion, and analysts expect these stocks to outperform their peers and the broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks could generate 40% returns during 2011, according to analysts' consensus estimates with a high mean buy rating of 80%.
10. Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) is an Israel-based pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture, and marketing of generic drugs, specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company is the largest generic drug maker in the world with a global product portfolio of more than 1,250 molecules focused on neurological, respiratory and women's health therapeutics as well as biologics.
Net revenue reported for 2011 first quarter was $4.1 billion, growing 12% from the corresponding period in 2010. Net income earned during the quarter was $936 million, up 13% compared to the first quarter of 2010. Gross profit margin during 2010 fourth quarter was 58.8%, improving 40 basis points from the year-ago quarter.
Teva's performance during the first quarter saw increased contributions from its European business, and along with its high-growth generics markets in Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia delivered double-digit growth during the quarter.Revenue guidance for fiscal 2011 stood at $18.5 to $19 billion with EPS ranging from $4.9 to $5.2. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 29% return over the next one year with 81% analyst buy ratings. The stock is trading at 9.3 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV