According to a recent regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, St. Joe tapped COO Park Brady to serve as interim Principal Executive Officer until a CEO is appointed.
Brady took on the role of COO in March of this year, and will continue to serve in that position. Previously he was CEO of ResortQuest.
CB Richard Ellis Group shares rose 0.6% to $24.23 in afternoon trading Thursday.The REIT said earlier that its San Diego office won the leasing assignment for a 1.1 million-square foot, class A office and laboratory building portfolio, consisting of 18 buildings, owned by HCP (HCP). Among Thursday's session losers was ProLogis, which closed the session down 1.3% at $33.83. The industrial real estate owner priced a public secondary offering of 30 million shares at $33.50 per share, and gave underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4.5 million shares to cover any over-allotments. ProLogis intends to use the raised capital to repay debt and for general corporate purposes. Host Hotels & Resorts saw its shares fall 1.7% to $16.13. The company, a lodging REIT, raised its dividend by 200% this month, to 3 cents a share from a penny a share. Host's higher dividend will be paid on July 15, to shareholders of record on June 30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV