WeddingChannel.com Reviews Tops More Than 200,000 Wedding Reviews
WeddingChannel.com ( www.weddingchannel.com), the leading wedding and gift registry website, today announced that more than 200,000 wedding reviews have been written on its wedding reviews engine, WeddingChannel.com Reviews. Since its 2010 launch, WeddingChannel.com Reviews has been the go-to destination for brides on TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com to easily search and review more than 130,000 of the wedding industry’s top go-to vendors and has provided an opportunity for vendors to interact directly with brides.
“We’re thrilled by the overwhelming positive response by brides and vendors for WeddingChannel.com Reviews,” said Kristin Savilia, Executive Vice President of Local Enterprise at The Knot Inc. “With more than 200,000 reviews in just one year and the largest online community of brides, WeddingChannel.com Reviews is quickly becoming the fastest-growing, ultimate wedding reviews search engine.”
Chicago brides are the most vocal when it comes to sharing wedding reviews, as it’s the number-one most reviewed city with more than 8,000 reviews. Following Chicago, San Francisco/Bay Area brides have posted more than 7,500 reviews, and North/Central New Jersey brides have posted more than 7,300 reviews. What’s the number-one wedding vendor brides have an opinion on? Wedding photographers. Wedding photographers had the highest number of reviews (33,000), followed by wedding venues with 32,000 reviews. In addition, brides are pleased with their wedding vendors, as the total average vendor rating is 4.62 out of 5.
Key features of WeddingChannel.com/reviews include:
- Largest Bridal Audience Equals Balanced Reviews. The scale of TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com community, which comprises an overwhelming majority of brides, results in trustworthy, quality reviews.
- Bride-Friendly Unbiased Feedback. The loyal, engaged community on TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com ensures an environment where brides can continue to freely discuss and debate vendor experiences. Reviews are written by actual brides and brought to a deeper community level via community-validated reviews where TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com members can mark, moderate and comment on any review. Plus, future brides can rest assured they’ve made the right choice with a “Tried + True” special distinction by brides who have actually used that particular vendor—after all, these are the most qualified of all reviewers!
- Unique Interface. The unique interface on WeddingChannel.com Reviews allows brides to see vendor reviews from multiple perspectives—including grooms, the wedding party, parents and guests.
- Vendors Can Interact Directly With Brides. Vendors can join the conversation and interact directly with brides by responding to comments, providing them the opportunity to either thank their reviewers directly or address concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV