The Board of Trustees of the Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AOD) and Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AGD) announced the same regular monthly distributions for the Funds for the months of July, August and September 2011 as in the past three months:
|Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD):||$0.055 per share|
|Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (AGD):||$0.06 per share|
Dates related to the distribution declaration for both Funds are as follows:
Date Payable Date
|July 20, 2011||July 22, 2011||July 29, 2011|
|August 19, 2011||August 23, 2011||August 31, 2011|
|September 20, 2011||September 22, 2011||September 30, 2011|
More information about the Funds is available on www.alpinecef.com.
Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC was founded in 1998.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV