SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), will report financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended May 31, 2011, after market close on Thursday, July 7, 2011. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (4:30 a.m., Friday, July 8, 2011, China Standard Time). Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting: http://investors.semileds.com/events.cfm
An audio replay of the conference call will also be available approximately three hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 13, 2011, China Standard Time) and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States and entering the replay pass code 9866126. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Investors section on the Company’s web site approximately three hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
SemiLEDs develops and manufactures LED chips and LED components primarily for general lighting applications, including street lights and commercial, industrial and residential lighting. SemiLEDs sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under the MvpLED brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV