TOKYO, June 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EitaroSoft, Inc. announced on June 23 that the company and The9 Limited have concluded a license agreement to jointly deploy in the Chinese market a popular dating simulation game for female players, "Last Precious," which is currently released from the "docomo market" for i-mode (R) (1) applications, operated by Japan's largest mobile carrier NTT docomo.
In China there is already an enormous online game market consisting of more than 2 million game players. And its growth is promised. The game genre "dating simulation game" has been undeveloped yet in China. Through this "Last Precious" which is a high-quality dating simulation game, EitaroSoft is willing to play a part in familiarizing the Chinese game market with great support by The9.
Hereafter, EitaroSoft will focus on globalizing not only "Last Precious" but also with all the original titles of the company, such as releasing them in the U.S. market.
-- About "Last Precious" (2)In "Last Precious," 4 famous and popular voice actors perform the role of a prince and other characters. It is very rare that a novel type of game adopts voice actors. "Last Precious," on the other hand, has succeeded in enriching the entire game's quality by adopting it, as it can lead game players to feel more emotional part of the fantasy-based epic story. In general, this kind of game with voice effect installed always has a dilemma in audio delay due to the heaviness of voice data networking. But this dilemma has been overcome by developing a new system "advance read" which obtains the voice data in advance when the game is offline. This resulted in smooth page turning. EitaroSoft, which has released many high-end 3D network game applications by now, will expand and concentrate its target on overseas game markets with its own high-quality titles in the genre of dating simulation games for female players as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV