ATLANTA, June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Insurance executive Sharon L. (Sheri) Wilson has joined Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, to serve as managing director, Global Technical Services (GTS(SM)) for the U.S. Property & Casualty south central region.
In her new position, Wilson will drive new business development efforts in the region, which encompasses Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. Also named an executive general adjuster (financial), she will manage and handle select losses for GTS. Based in Dallas, she reports to Bill Johnstone, senior vice president of GTS for the Americas.
Wilson's professional work includes significant experience in government and public entity, healthcare, large production facility, offshore, hospitality/retail and office environments, serving as a large loss adjuster, project manager and senior consultant.
"Sheri brings more than 25 years of extensive consulting, management, claims and loss prevention experience to Crawford," Johnstone said. "As we seek to expand our business in the region, particularly in the critical Texas market, we look forward to putting her skills to work for our company and our clients."Most recently, Wilson served as senior manager of fraud investigation and dispute services-insurance claims services for Ernst & Young, where she managed accounting and engineering teams on commercial property claim projects and was responsible for business development activity for the practice. She also spent a number of years at Marsh USA, rising to the position of senior vice president of claims. In that role, she was responsible for all facets of the company's large, complex commercial property claims advocacy and consulting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV