The Associated Press
Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases new home sales for May, 10 a.m.WASHINGTON â¿¿ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m. WASHINGTON â¿¿ Senate Finance Committee hearing on Medicare, Medicaid and the deficit. ConAgra Foods Inc. releases quarterly financial results. Discover Financial Services LLC releases quarterly financial results. H&R Block Inc. releases quarterly financial results. Lennar Corp. releases quarterly financial results. Oracle Corp. releases quarterly financial results. Rite Aid Corp. releases quarterly financial results. PARIS â¿¿ France hosts agriculture ministers from all Group of 20 nations. BRUSSELS â¿¿ EU leaders hold summit. Through Friday. YOKOHAMA, Japan â¿¿ Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn talks to a group of reporters after the Japanese automaker gives its forecast for the year through March 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV