1. Reynolds American (RAI), a holding company, operates in two segments: RJR Tobacco and American Snuff. The company's operating subsidiaries in the U.S. are cigarette manufacturer Reynolds Tobacco Company and smokeless tobacco products manufacturer American Snuff Company.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.