1. Reynolds American (RAI), a holding company, operates in two segments: RJR Tobacco and American Snuff. The company's operating subsidiaries in the U.S. are cigarette manufacturer Reynolds Tobacco Company and smokeless tobacco products manufacturer American Snuff Company.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.