2. Entergy (ETR - Get Report), is an integrated energy company engaged in electric power production and retail distribution. The company's activities are divided into two main segments: utility and non-utility nuclear. Besides, it operates in the non-nuclear wholesale assets business. Entergy owns and operates power plants in the U.S. with about 30,000 megawatt of aggregate electric generating capacity.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.