2. Entergy (ETR - Get Report), is an integrated energy company engaged in electric power production and retail distribution. The company's activities are divided into two main segments: utility and non-utility nuclear. Besides, it operates in the non-nuclear wholesale assets business. Entergy owns and operates power plants in the U.S. with about 30,000 megawatt of aggregate electric generating capacity.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.