3. Leggett & Platt (LEG - Get Report), an international diversified manufacturer, conceives, designs and produces a range of engineered components and products found in many homes, offices, retail stores and automobiles. The company structures its operations into 19 business units, which are further categorized into 10 groups under four segments: residential furnishings, commercial fixtures & components, industrial materials, and specialized products.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.