4. Alliant Energy (LNT - Get Report) is an energy services provider operating as a regulated investor-owned public utility holding company. The company's primary focus is providing regulated electricity and natural gas services to approximately 1 million electric and approximately 412,000 natural gas customers in the Midwest through its two public utility subsidiaries. Its utility business is divided into three main segments: electric operations, gas operations, and others.
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.