5. CMS Energy (CMS - Get Report), an energy company operating in Michigan, has business segments classified as: electric gas utility and enterprises, non-utility operations and investments. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries Consumers Energy Company -- an electric and gas utility; and CMS Enterprises Company -- a domestic independent power producer (IPP).
8 Attractive Dividend-Yield Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts