The CEO of the company believes strongly in the company as he has been buying millions of dollars worth of shares since the stock was spun off from VOG. The company had an oversubscribed private placement some months ago at $1 per share.
They currently own roughly 14,000 acres of land in the Bakken/Three Forks. Plans are to increase acreage exposure, raise additional resources for further exploration and eventually list on a major U.S. exchange. The value of this company will come with its increasing land exposure and oil production capabilities.
ANFC is easily the most speculative stock of the bunch. At the same time, should we see a scenario that witnesses oil prices move up to new highs (a real possibility given various long-term macro catalysts) ANFC could create gains that make even the most aggressive investors blush.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV