SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -Each morning, Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : 3M (MMM), Unilife Corp. (UNIS),and Apple (AAPL),
On Tuesday night, Jim Cramer featured 3M on "Mad Money." He was bullish on the stock, which has been steadily reaching new highs. It has a well-defined support level, Fitzpatrick said, and he sees the stock continuing to climb. The key to trading 3M is risk management, he said. He recommended taking a long position but keeping a stop near last week's low of $90.17.
Cramer also looked at the small-cap company, Unilife Corp., on Tuesday, for a speculative trade. Prior to being featured on "Mad Money," the stock was in a downward trend, with little trading volume. Currently, the stock is trading around $4.74 a share. Fitzpatrick said he thinks trading volume in the stock will spike as a result of the show and said to wait for a pull back to around $4.50 a share before considering the stock.
The last stock Fitzpatrick looked at was Apple, which Cramer mentioned last night on CNBC. Fitzpatrick is bullish on Apple for the short-term. The stock, he said, is under-owned and he sees more people buying the stock. But in the long term, he is a little more bearish, anticipating a pullback, possibly below $300.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV