Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Biogen Idec (BIIB) upgraded at Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform. $126 price target. Estimates also boosted, given higher expectations for BG12.
Boston Scientific (BSX) rated new Buy at Stifel Nicolaus. $9 price target. Earnings growth could soon begin to accelerate.F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded at Barclays from Equal Weight to Overweight. $125 price target. Estimates also increased through 2012. F5's revenue pipeline and market are healthy. Forest Oil (FST) upgraded at Stifel from Hold to Buy, Stifel Nicolaus said. $34 price target. Stock has pulled back to an attractive level. Hexcel (HXL) upgraded at Keybanc from Hold to Buy. $28 price target. Company is leveraged to higher commercial aerospace demand. Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) rated new Outperform at Wells. Recent investments should help future growth. Synovus Financial (SNV) downgraded at Wunderlich from Buy to Hold. $2.50 price target. Company still faces significant earnings headwinds. Susquehanna (SUSQ) upgraded at KBW from Market Perform to Outperform, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods said. Valuation call, based on a $10 price target. Western Refining (WNR) upgraded at Deutsche from Hold to Buy, Deutsche Bank said. $24 price target. Company is leveraged to a wider Brent-WTI spread. VCA Antech (WOOF) rated new Outperform at Barrington Research. $28 price target. Company generates significant free cash flow.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV