(iShares Russell 1000 Index ETF) tracks largest 1000 stocks within the Russell 3000 Index. The fund was launched in May 2000. AUM equals $6.6 billion and daily trading volume is roughly 875K shares. Leveraged long and inverse issues are available (see future reports). The expense ratio is .15%. The dividend yield based on current prices is 1.6% and YTD performance as of June 16, 2011 is 1.12%.
Data as of June 2011
IWB Top Ten Holdings & Weightings
- ExxonMobil Corporation (XOM): 3.06%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL): 2.27%
- IBM Corp. (IBM): 1.56%
- Chevron Corporation (CVX): 1.51%
- General Electric Company (GE): 1.51%
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): 1.39%
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): 1.38%
- AT&T, Inc. (T): 1.34%
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): 1.33%
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE): 1.24%
(iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF) follows the top 1000 growth stocks within the Russell 3000 Index. The fund was launched in May 2000. IWF has AUM near $13 billion with average daily trading volume of 2.3M shares. The expense ratio is .20%. The dividend is $.19 making the yield roughly 1.30% while the YTD return as of June 16, 1011 is .70%.
Data as of June 2011
IWF Top Ten Holdings & Weightings
- ExxonMobil Corporation (XOM): 5.57%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL): 4.51%
- IBM Corp (IBM): 3.08%
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL): 1.86%
- Google, Inc. (GOOG): 1.84%
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): 1.82%
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (PM): 1.59%
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): 1.49%
- Schlumberger, Ltd. (SLB): 1.46%
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM): 1.37%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV