Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions, high-net-worth and affluent investors, today announced it will host a conference call to provide an overview of recent developments in the mortgage-backed securities market. Mortgage-backed securities are the primary focus of two Nuveen closed-end funds. These funds include the Nuveen Mortgage Opportunity Term Fund ( NYSE: JLS) and Nuveen Mortgage Opportunity Term Fund 2 ( NYSE: JMT). The call will take place on Thursday, June 23, 2011 and is for financial advisors only.
Leading the discussion will be Mike Garrett, Senior Vice President and Fixed Income Portfolio Manager from Wellington Management Company. Wellington serves as the sub-adviser for the above funds. Further details about the call, including dial-in information, can be found on Nuveen’s website under the Conference Call Center tab in the Knowledge Center.
Nuveen Investments provides high quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutions, high net worth and affluent investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates - NWQ, Nuveen Asset Management, Santa Barbara, Symphony, Tradewinds and Winslow Capital. In total, Nuveen Investments had $212 billion of assets under management as of April 30, 2011. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV