Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ: JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique branding and innovative marketing, today announced that the Company will make a presentation at the Oppenheimer 11 th Annual Consumer Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 11:15 am Eastern Time. Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast over the Internet available at www.jonessoda.com.
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co.® markets and
distributes premium beverages under the Jones Soda, Jones Pure Cane
Soda® and Whoopass Energy Drink® brands and sells through its
distribution network, which it refers to as its direct store delivery
(DSD) channel, in markets primarily across North America. A leader in
the premium soda category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors and
innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos
sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional
beverage retailers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV