- Image quality. The Clarity Matrix screens deliver (1366 x 768) resolution, with three times the brightness and 10 times the contrast of other large-format video displays. Regardless of environmental lighting, video highlights from games, and any other content displayed is sharp and clear from anywhere in the viewing area.
- Nearly seamless images. The large video wall is comprised of nine separate screens with an ultra-thin bezel that narrows to gap between the screens to a mere 7.3 millimeters, to create extremely realistic large visuals across multiple screens.
- Easy Access. The EasyAxis™ Mounting System makes front-serviceability, behind-screen access, individual screen replacement and perfect panel-to-panel alignment quick and easy.
- Rugged build. The Clarity Matrix with the ERO ™ (Extended Ruggedness and Optics) feature provides a bonded front glass and smooth touch surface that delivers a unique level of durability, as well as ambient light rejection optimized for the rigors of high-traffic spaces. This dramatically reduces the chances of damage if fans get up close or touch the screens. “With over 170 events a year, we needed a video wall specifically able to meet all the requirements of high-traffic areas,” Barnett said. “We wouldn’t put in equipment that is going to cause us problems.”
Clarity Matrix - Portland Trailblazers (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.