- Image quality. The Clarity Matrix screens deliver (1366 x 768) resolution, with three times the brightness and 10 times the contrast of other large-format video displays. Regardless of environmental lighting, video highlights from games, and any other content displayed is sharp and clear from anywhere in the viewing area.
- Nearly seamless images. The large video wall is comprised of nine separate screens with an ultra-thin bezel that narrows to gap between the screens to a mere 7.3 millimeters, to create extremely realistic large visuals across multiple screens.
- Easy Access. The EasyAxis™ Mounting System makes front-serviceability, behind-screen access, individual screen replacement and perfect panel-to-panel alignment quick and easy.
- Rugged build. The Clarity Matrix with the ERO ™ (Extended Ruggedness and Optics) feature provides a bonded front glass and smooth touch surface that delivers a unique level of durability, as well as ambient light rejection optimized for the rigors of high-traffic spaces. This dramatically reduces the chances of damage if fans get up close or touch the screens. “With over 170 events a year, we needed a video wall specifically able to meet all the requirements of high-traffic areas,” Barnett said. “We wouldn’t put in equipment that is going to cause us problems.”
Clarity Matrix - Portland Trailblazers (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.