NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Pharmerica Corp. rose 13.9 percent to $13.57.
Basic Energy Services Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $27.67.
Kronos Worldwide Inc. rose 7.8 percent to $27.00.CPI Corp. rose 7.5 percent to $13.26. Fusion-io Inc. rose 7.4 percent to $24.47. Titan International Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $23.04. First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 7.1 percent to $17.84. US Gold Corp. rose 7.1 percent to $5.86. Gaylord Entertainment Co. rose 7.0 percent to $30.60. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 7.0 percent to $9.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV