To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Energizer Holdings (ENR): "I don't really care for the battery company, but the competition isn't nearly as tough as it once was. So I'll bless it."
MAKO Surgical (MAKO): "This is a company that has strong momentum. They've got the mojo."Monsanto (MON): "You can hold, but I don't want to buy. There are better seed and fertilizer companies out there." Bitauto Holdings (BITA): "It's time to cut and run and take your losses. No Chinese stocks. Stop buying Chinese stocks!" EMC (EMC): "Awful chart, good stock. I'm willing to bet the fundamentals trump the chart. Sometimes it does happen." Finisar (FNSR): "You like bad stocks? If you want a terrible stock like Finisar, be my guest." John Deere (DE): "I think Deere is pretty good. I believe that Deere is going to have a monster good quarter. I want you to pick some up." Cree (CREE): "Cree is a sell, sell, sell. They are tech, tech is bad, I don't want you to own it. " Marathon Oil (MRO): "It's time to ring the register. The game is over." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV