HOPKINSVILLE, Ky., June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HopFed Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HFBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on July 18, 2011, to stockholders of record as of June 30, 2011.
HopFed Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company of Heritage Bank headquartered in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. The Bank has eighteen offices in western Kentucky and middle Tennessee as well as Fall & Fall Insurance of Fulton, Kentucky, Heritage Solutions of Murray, Kentucky, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, Kingston Springs, Tennessee, and Pleasant View, Tennessee and Heritage Mortgage Services of Clarksville, Tennessee. The Bank offers a broad line of banking and financial products and services with the personalized focus of a community banking organization. For more information about Heritage Bank and HopFed Bancorp, Inc., go to our website at www.bankwithheritage.com.
Information contained in this press release, other than historical information, may be considered forward-looking in nature and is subject to various risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or expected. Among the key factors that may have a direct bearing on the Company's operating results, performance or financial condition are competition and the demand for the Company's products and services, and other factors as set forth in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE HopFed Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV