1. tw telecom (TWTC), is a provider of managed network services, specializing in data, Internet protocol (IP), voice and network access services to enterprises including public sector entities and carriers across the U.S. The company serves the U.S. metropolitan markets with its fiber facilities, which are connected by its regional fiber facilities and national IP backbone.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.